Ratings and reviews from real Cowboy customers. Read what our riders have to say.
BurchtOct 28, 2019Cowboy 2
Great bike, stylish and drives really well, ideal daily driver for the city.
Some smaller negative points:
- you can't go faster than 25... even when you're legs can, the bike holds you back
- i'm quite big, and the size of the frame is a little small, so have to extend saddle bar to a maximum
- the standard tire on the bike... i'm not yet convinced this is the right on for the bike.
Some positive points:
- Go to work, without sweating, looking cool
- Battery life is more then enough for the city, home - work
- assembly quite easy
- The brakes brake, like push and stand still (quite important in the city)
- No chain oil on your pants!
- Fly off when the light turns green
- The app is easy to use and you know immediately when to charge the battery
- bike is not to heavy, so easy to take in
4,5 / 5
At the time of purchase, once the merchant confirms your order, you will only be charged for the first payment. The entire amount will be held on your card as a temporary hold, and released within 5 business days.
To be eligible, you must own a VISA or MasterCard credit card and have the entire amount of your purchase available on your card.
Splitit will not charge you interests or fees. Other charges may apply from your credit card issuer.
Congrats, Cowboy. Welcome in town. And enjoy the ride.
Oops. Something wrong happened. Please try again or chat with us if the issue persists.
Liquid error: comparison of Integer with String failed